Monday, October 24, 2005

A Little At A Time


Well, I'm finally getting a little extra time to figure out this blogging thing. LOL I thought I would begin with posting a link to my homepage. A few of you bloggers that are interested in The Who may want to check it out. I recently added a short Quicktime movie of an 8mm film of the band that was given to me back in '71. I'm pretty positive that only a handful of people have actually seen it. There is also a link to a Who cover band called The Who Show. They played at an event that took place before the 2004 Hollywood Bowl show. Anyway, I still have lots more work to do in order to get this blog site and my homepage together. At this rate, I'll be lucky if it's to my liking by this time next year.

Just FYI, I am the second girl from the left in the picture. The other three girls are my girlfriends that I have known for over thirty years. You might recognize the girl next to me on the far left from my pictures link on my homepage.
My Homepage

3 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

You should have at least one comment that's free from spam. Great looking picture.

7:25 PM  
Blogger eva said...

Hi Denise!
Cool blog and great website!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Hi Denise,
thank you for posting on my blog. You're very lucky to have had such contact with The Who. I've never met them, and it has been a lifelong dream to one day meet Pete.

I'm looking forward to possibly seeing them next year if they tour. I saw them when they toured Quadrophenia a few years back, and prior to that 1981 or 1982 at the LA Colliseum for It's Hard/Farewell #1. The first time I saw them was Wembley Arena for Face Dances. There's nothing like them and never will be.

I did watch that 8mm film and thought it was a true rarety. I love the name of your blog. Isn't it fabulous that Pete is publishing his TBWHM on his blog? I can't believe he is sharing that with us for free. Can't wait for his autobiography to come out.

Well, thanks again for posting.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home