Thursday, October 27, 2005

Cardinal Baseball

I've been a Cardinal fan since I was a little girl. My husband works the camera occassionally for FOX Sports Net and ESPN. That's him in the dug out at Busch stadium. Over the years, I've witnessed many exciting games there and my most memorable moment was in '66...the day I saw The Beatles. One of my best guy friends is Henry. That's the Jewish fella in the foreground. We're baseball buddies and have known each other since seventh grade. I'm sure I'll write more about him in future posts. Okay, that's it for tonight...it's my bedtime. Nite

2 Comments:

Blogger Delbut said...

Hi. got here via your post about the Who film on IGTC.

Must confess tat i am not all that ofey with Baseball. I am a great fan of American football; i tend to follow New England.

baseball is shown on satellite t.v.here but usually late at night.

Keep the blog going.

5:03 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

I'm a huge baseball fan (Detroit Tigers). I don't mean to make enemies with someone I just met, but does the name Mickey Lolich mean anythig to you? I only bring that up cuz you brought up the Cardinals. I don't want to be mean or anything. The last time the Tigers were in the World Series was 21 years ago, so I dont' have any bragging rights here!

Glad to meet a fellow Who fan and baseball fan.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home