Friday, December 30, 2005

Reflections

Oh how I wish that I would have stayed in touch with my dear sweet friend. Why did I let my ex-husband control me? I guess this is the time of year that all of us reflect about the things we wish we would have done in the past and we think about our goals for the future.

Whew...I am finally able to enjoy some relaxing time at home with my dogs. Jim is playing a private party and I needed this time to recharge my batteries. I've been off work since the 16th of December, but have been on the go everyday until tonight. Unfortunately, it's back to work Monday. I really enjoy my job, but getting up early and driving in traffic is not my cup of tea :(

The negative side of my husband being a musician is that I have to go out on New Year's Eve. I'm not much of a night cluber these days. Especially when I know it is going to be smokey and extremely crowded. I guess I got it all out of my system back in the 70's and 80's ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2006!

Love...Denise

6 Comments:

Blogger ginab said...

But you're cryptic, dove!

You had the time then, absolutely. You're in a great place now, never mind the traffic.

I return on the 5th, to work. Still hopeful I get more of the eighties back, too.

awe.

Enjoy the new year celebrations out and by all means have a Happy New Year all of 2006.

-g+bb

10:14 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for your comment! And that's a wonderful picture you have there...is that John?

Hope you have a great new year.

-Sarah

10:52 AM  
Blogger Kid Ric said...

Happy New Year.

"Chat after the New Year" will take place on Sunday January 8th 2006 at 2pm Mountain time at BallerinaGurl's. We all would appreciate it if you could stop by and join us.

Peace, love and light.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Dan L. said...

Whoie:

You are most gracious to me for your comments on Pete Townshend's blog. Thank you.

I read your "reflections", and it reminds me of all the times i have been in smoke filled rooms. It was not until later in life that I realized the smoke smelled so.

You are cool.

--Dan L.

10:45 PM  
Blogger ginab said...

Just wanted to say nice new pic! It's good to see you.

-g+bb

1:30 PM  
Blogger Dan L. said...

So very, very kind of you.
Whoie:

Always welcome, you, to my simple blog.

Regarding your post:

I love airplanes. They are one of my great interests, though I do not fly planes (piloting). Great news you share, on YOUR Dad!

Sincerely,

--Dan L.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home